Share this Page
America is in desperate need of leadership. We need a statesman who will in the words of the Apostle Paul, “…be instant in season and out of season.” For many elections Christians have resigned themselves to support half-heartedly the candidate that has been thrust upon us at the end of the primary season. We have seen the results of mediocre candidates and half-hearted conservatives. Liberals and progressives are running rough-shot over our constitution and our freedoms. This primary season we have a choice to elect a man with principle, integrity and character. This man is Senator Ted Cruz.
Today, I announce my personal endorsement of Senator Ted Cruz for president of the United States.
There are several reasons I have made this decision:
▪ Ted Cruz is a student of the constitution and recognizes the constraints and power that is rightly given to the people of the United States of America and not to government.
▪ Ted Cruz will govern from a Biblical world view and is not ashamed of his Christian faith.
▪ Ted Cruz is not afraid to stand on principle regardless of those who oppose him. We are living in a day when we need statesmen, not politicians out for their own gain.
▪ Ted Cruz will not apology for America.
▪ Ted Cruz is pro-life, pro-marriage and stands with our friends in Israel.
▪ Ted Cruz is for a smaller government, not a bigger one.
Lastly, I would say that there are many good men and women running for president all of which will be far more preferable to what the Democrats have to offer but I believe Ted Cruz is the man of the hour. As Mordecai sent word to his niece Esther, I believe Ted Cruz has been placed here for such a time as this.
Pastor William Tyson is the pastor of Woodlawn Baptist Church, a thriving multicultural ministry located Bowie, MD. He has a love for souls, a love for the Bible, a love for missions, and a determined drive for growth of God’s work. Woodlawn Baptist Church has an extensive bus ministry that brings hundreds to church each week.